Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loving a minnie sota!

Two Christmases ago, Tyler bought me everything I would need for a kitten. I got toys, a carrying cage, kitty potty, and a scratch pad. With it came a cute little note about how we were getting a kitten. Well, at the time, I got cold feet. I wasn't ready for a little fur ball running around. Flash forward a year later, and we finally got our little guy! We are pleased to welcome Sota into our family. He has already brought a long lots of naps, baby talk, and research on the internet! (If anyone knows about how to make a kitten stop meowing so freaking much when he is away from you, please pass it along!) So without any further ado, I welcome Sota Bertke:




3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

He is so precious Congrats. We are loving Jupiter...isn't it fun?! Jup doesn't meow very much so I'm sorry I can't help. We have a really great book called "Think Like a Cat." It's been really helpful. How old is he? He looks tiny.

February 7, 2010 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger MegB said...

Thanks Laura. If only we lived closer, we could have a play date! Sota is a little over three months, but even the lady at the shelter was shocked to find out his age, because she thought he looked much smaller. I'm hoping that he grows out of the constant meowing, but for now it's pretty cute.

February 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we have two of these bundles of joy... I love how you mention "baby talk." once it starts, it only gets worse. some nights, that seems to be all we do. haha. miss you!

February 21, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home