Sunday, February 21, 2010

zoo animals. not made for minnesota winters.


We have had a nice weekend around here. We woke up on Saturday, and decided to go to the Conservatory to practice our photo taking skills. It was so nice to be inside the warm greenhouse. The warmth, and the smell of everything green was refreshing, and got me even more excited for spring. (although, I'm not exactly sure when spring starts here in minnesota, or even if we have one.)

We happened upon a nice little bonus. The conservatory is connected to the Como Park Zoo, which is free. In the winter the zoo animals are all cuddled up inside, and on display for all. We enjoyed walking around and watching the zoo animals seem bored out of their minds!




I'll leave you with a picture of our own little zoo animal:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gussy Sews said...

Hi Meg!

I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to write you back. My husband and I moved from Michigan to Minneapolis in August and haven't quite found "the church" yet. When we do go we go to one about 3 blocks from our apartment.

If you'd like, click over to my blog and you can find my email address. I'd love to hear from you :)

xo

February 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun! Sota is so adorable!

February 23, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home